Monday, April 28, 2014

You don't need prayer. You need a ___!

I am so tired of seeing these posts on Facebook. "I feel like crud. Pray for me." Because God doesn't have anything better to do than miraculously heal your allergies. Go take some Benadryl and leave the Almighty to do more important things. Believe me, you will feel a lot better and you'll probably also get to take a really good nap.

I see this shit all the time. Someone will post a list of symptoms and ask for prayer. It's really fucking annoying to read this. Google your shit, and take appropriate measures. Its allergy season! You have fucking allergies. "But my eyes are itchy!" It's allergies! There are 75 OTC allergy meds. Get one.

Stop being self important idiots and do something to help yourself.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: